NodOn® is a dynamic company, human and always looking for new talents. We carry on a daily basis the values of innovation, passion, goodwill and ambition.
NodOn® it is the alliance between humans and innovation. Our expertise are born and were raised by enthusiasts’ coworkers. Our coworkers are experts in design, mechanical, electronic and radio. Our team is at the heart of our brand identity.
You have a taste for challenge, are attracted by the connected devices universe and wish to evolve in an international environment?
Embedded systems engineer
NodOn® is a French company specialized in smart home and smart building devices. We design a complete range of Wireless products to make a home or a building smart.
Innovation is part of our DNA, we innovate to propose design and quality products easy to use with well-known technologies of the market.
In order to do that, we have the chance to count on an international and multicultural team. Our co-workers are young experts, dynamic and passionate of industrial design, mechanical design, electronic design, innovation, and above all else of Smart Home and connected and smart objects.
On a daily basis, NodOn’s teams can rely on the strength of the collective since NodOn is a brand of Altyor Group.
ALTYOR is dedicated in design, engineering and manufacturing of Internet of Things and electronic products for more than 15 years.
You have a taste for challenge, are attracted by the connected devices market and wish to evolve in an international environment?
In Shanghai (China), as part of our R&D team!
- Define and execute product specification, especially system and Firmware architecture
- Define suitable technical solutions adapted to project request (features, cost, size, power consumption, etc…)
- Firmware coding and internal documentation edition (Firmware documentation, test coverage, etc…)
- Be part of a complete development of an innovative IoT product (Multiple connections with product definition team, marketing, Top Management, Customer, hardware engineers, mechanical engineers, qualification engineer, etc…)
And the best:
- Integrate a human-sized team made up of engineers and multicultural leaders (French, Chinese, Indians, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Embedded Systems (C/C++, RTOS, etc…) in IoT field (Power Management, low memory footprint, etc…)
- Knowledges in software for 8 and 32bits MCU (STM32, Microchip, etc…)
- Experience and knowledges in wireless technologies (Bluetooth, Wifi, Z-Wave, EnOcean, ZigBee, etc…)
- Some knowledges in Hardware are highly appreciated (Schematic, Routing, etc…)
- A fluent English (French and / or Chinese is a plus)
Send your CV + cover letter to